What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that walks you through the healing process after infidelity
- It will provide you with unique insights and perspectives into what it takes to heal from infidelity.
- Showing you how Disney movies have greatly influenced the idea of what we believe marriage should be
- How Disney movies have greatly influenced the idea of what we believe marriage should be.
- Showing you the elements that are foundational to healthy marriages and healing
- Showing you the root of your disappointment in your spouse after his/her affair
- Learn how to confront the pain of betrayal head on so you can overcome it.
- The elements that are foundational to healthy marriages and healing.
- The root of your disappointment in your spouse after his/her affair.
- Showing you what to do if you cannot forgive or move on emotionally
- Showing you the right time to resume sex after the affair
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Journey to Healing: Surviving and Thriving Post D-day scores 74.75/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.emotionalaffair.org/journey-to-healing-special/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD5.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: emotionalaffair.org you’ll also be taken through to emotionalaffair.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)